Gilgamesh DnB Gilgamesh DnB

Massive!

Nice work. Love the lil tweaks and filters. :thumbsup:

TjA - Inside the Madness TjA - Inside the Madness

Nice 1

Nice tune. Pretty well made and enough changes to keep the ears interested. The build up seemed a bit short and sudden (not the standard dnb 16 or 32 bars) but for games and movies a bit faster probably works very well. Anyway, I like it. I'll check out more of your tunes soon. What do you use usually for beats? Tried and didn't like Cubase? Good luck

{Hollow Man} [NG Cut] {Hollow Man} [NG Cut]

Quality

I give this a high rating based on technical skill. Its not really my cup of tea but honestly, this is one of the better dnb tracks I've heard on NG so far. Your effort definitely paid off. Keep it up you got some real skillz.

-Dark dreams- -Dark dreams-

This is the business!

Ok I like this even better than the last song of yours I reviewed. The drums and synths really create a nice energy on this one. And the variations and changes keep it fresh throughout. Keep up the good work cuz if this is a sign of things to come I'll be seeing you on Renegade Hardware or a similar label before long. MASSIVE UPS!

-Hospital- -Hospital-

Nightmare

I'd rock this in my video if I made flash movies. Definitely sounds nightmarish. Good work. I'll be on the lookout for more of your tunes

Paroxym-Get Low Paroxym-Get Low

Not bad at all

Of the dnb I've heard here so far, this is probably the closest to commercial grade dnb. Big upz to ya lookin forward to more of your tunes